The Heartstopper x good light cosmetics Grand Prize (as defined below) is organized by Very Good Light Inc. (“good light”), with its registered address located at 251 Little Falls Dr. Wilmington, DE 19808 (“good light Headquarters”). Netflix and/or its affiliated entities are not sponsors of this Sweepstakes.
How to enter
1. Two ways to enter the Grand Prize Giveaway: There is no purchase necessary to enter.
2. To enter the Grand Prize giveaway, customers can purchase the Heartstopper x good light cosmetics set (the “Bundle”). The Grand Prize will include the Paris Squad Collectible Card (the “Winning Card”). 15 of the grand prize bundles will be available as a random giveaway in the Heartstopper x good light cosmetics set, which can be purchased exclusively at www.goodlight.world, www.netflix.shop and www.fenwick.com, while supplies last.
3. Two additional grand prizes will be awarded in a random giveaway from mail-in consumer entries. To enter the Grand Prize giveaway, customers need to mail their first name, last name, and email address to the below addresses in the US or UK. Only one mail-in entry permitted per person. No purchase necessary. There will be two (2) drawings held: one for entries submitted by US customers, one for entries submitted by UK customers. A total of 2 grand prizes will be made available on each drawing, for a total of 2 winners. Submissions will be accepted from August 3rd until August 31st, 2023. A winner will be randomly selected on September 12th.
US Address: good light 407 Park Ave S, Suite 9A New York,NY 10016
UK Address: good light3rd Floor86-90 Paul Street London EC2A 4NE
4. good light will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By participating in the Grand Prize giveaway, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. good light reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Grand Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our Grand Prize draws is open to customers of the Heartstopper x good light cosmetics set and participants that mail their submission to the US and UK addresses specified in term number THREE (3) above, except employees of good light., their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Grand Prize draw. Participants must be US or UK residents to participate.
8. Entrants must be 18+ to enter the sweepstakes.
9. Multiple entries per person are permitted. One set order = one chance to win the Grand Prize. Each mail-in entry constitutes one chance to win.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Grand Prize you may win. good light may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to win the Grand Prize sweepstake.
11. good light reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Grand Prize draw or competition.
12. 17 winners will be chosen by random; 15 winners based on the bundle the customer receives and 2 winners from the mail-in submissions. Winners from the Heartstopper x good light cosmetics set will be notified of the Grand Prize given they will have the Winning Card in the box, and they will have a printed insert on the box stating they are one of the winners. Winners from the mail-in submissions will be notified by good light via email on September 11th. All communications from the brand will come from email@example.com.
13. The “Grand Prize” includes all of the below (total retail value $489 USD): - One year supply of good light cosmetics: 3 astral collection sets (each set valued at $100 USD) - $100 Netflix gift card - Official Heartstopper Season 2 Poster - Youtooz Collectible of Nick and Charlie - Abrams Books Heartstopper 16-Month Wall Calendar and Weekly/Monthly Planner - Abrams Books Heartstopper Weekly/Monthly Planner
14. The winner will have to email firstname.lastname@example.org notifying they received the winning card, share the order number, and send a photo of the winning card as a proof to redeem their Grand Prize; photo must show the unique number on the corner of the winning card to ensure validity. If the winner does not reach out to email@example.com within 60 days of purchasing the bundle, then the winner’s Grand Prize will be forfeited and good light will be entitled to select another winner.
15. The Grand Prize will be sent to the winner within 60 days of contacting good light and providing an address for delivery.
16. The Grand Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. good light reserves the right to replace the Grand Prize with an alternative Grand Prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the good light control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of good light regarding any aspect of the Grand Prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Limitation of liability
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the good light, its agents or distributors, and Netflix (and its affiliates and subsidiaries) will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Grand Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of good light, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
20. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Very Good Light Inc. or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
21. All our prize draws and competitions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws.